Friday, May 9, 2008

And now for this week's installment of.......

I LOVE:
*My sweet baby girl
*My supportive family
*My awesome friends (who are like family)
*Pizza
*Wedding cake (I think that may be why I got married!)
*Rocking out to showtunes and/or girl rock
*Project Runway
*baby animals
*a good belly laugh (It's been too long!!)
*losing my inhibitions, but not my judgement
*Spring!
*making lists

I DISLIKE:
*Raw onions
*people who lie
*intolerance (maybe somewhat hypocritical?)
*root beer
*text abbreviations (I'm an English teacher...)
*white walls
*weeds in my garden
*cat pee
*cigarett smoke
*being cold

3 comments:

LMac said...

I think you are doing a wonderful job and I am BEYOND proud of you! I remember Claire going through the whole chaning sleep patterns randomly especially during the first few months of her life!! Hang in there you are doing an amazing job!!

Daisy said...

Thanks for your comment on my page. It is fun to talk to other new moms! That's amazing you are raising your daughter on your own! Good luck. She is very cute! Sounds like my little girl is about 5 weeks older so they are pretty close! Happy Mother's Day!

Just J for now said...

Caity,

I have to admit that I'm sitting in my office and I laughed out loud when I read your "wedding cake" comment. Thank you for that!

So you're an English teacher, huh? I'm a writer/editor. We probably have lots in common. I look forward to keeping up with your blog.