Monday, April 12, 2010

Acceptance on a roll....I hope

So I got an email today stating that both lesson I submitted to an alternate educators conference were accepted, meaning I've been approved to present a professional development conference for other educators. I'm excited, but feeling a bit intimidated, too. What if they people who attend think my lessons are dumb... what if I get nervous an talk in circles or say something stupid (it happens... a lot). What if no one signs up for my sessions..... sigh...
I think the lessons are neat, but I designed them; and quite a few others have asked for a copy of one of them. Perhaps I shouldn't psych myself out. They wouldn't have chosen me if they didn't think I have something to offer, right? Speaking of accepted, I'm waiting to hear from the online masters program I applied to for acceptance. I'm also waiting to hear if I will be given any financial aid. If not, I guess they can throw that bill on the pile, too. Keep your legs crossed for me, folks...
Funny, I wrote that as if anyone is reading... I have serious doubts about that one!

1 comment:

Naya said...

Congratulations and good luck!