Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Summer of Peace

Last Friday, I ended my stint as a teacher's aide at the Peace Kids Learning Center. I took a ton of pics of the sweet littles that I grew to love. There were many that I would have put in my pocket and taken home in an instant, but also a few that I enjoyed loving on there, but was happy when I went home- without them. Here are a few angel faces!This little cutie pie grew quite attached to me in the last few weeks I was there. She always wanted to hold my hand, sit on my lap, sit next to me, talk to me during nap time.......when I would ask the class if anyone had to go potty, she would always ask, "Are you taking us?"- she always had to go potty when I took the group! I'll miss her!


The one in orange was my new boyfriend for a few days! He's a smart kid!
I Love this little fella! I tried to fit him in my pocket a few times. This photo is great because it totally embodies his perpetual state of smileyness......what a cutie!!


Another one of my boyfriends. On this day, he decided he wasn't going to play, instead he wanted to just sit in the middle of the floor while the world around him rode bike, ran wild and had fun.

The slide was quite the popular ride when we walked to the park next door, or as I liked to call it- the static electricity tunnel. The children would arrive at the bottom with their hair absolutely on end and want me to catch them.....ZAP!!











No comments: